Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 09:42:00 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/kernel/setup.c

between commit:

  ce989f1472ae ("RISC-V: Fix out-of-bounds accesses in init_resources()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  ffe0e5261268 ("RISC-V: Improve init_resources()")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter since it fixed the same problem as the
former but in a different way) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell