Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 10:28:02 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c

between commit:

  e7c6e405e171 ("Fix misc new gcc warnings")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  c6deb5e97ded ("drm/i915/pm: Make the wm parameter of print_wm_latency a pointer")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell