Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the hyperv tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 13:19:22 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the hyperv tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/hv/ring_buffer.c

between commit:

  0c85c54bf7fa ("Drivers: hv: vmbus: Drop error message when 'No request id available'")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8e74d1f319bf ("scsi: storvsc: Use blk_mq_unique_tag() to generate requestIDs")

from the hyperv tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter as it included the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell