Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 15:04:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/admin-guide/kernel-parameters.rst

between commit:

  b18def121f07 ("bitmap_parse: Support 'all' semantics")

from the rcu tree and commit:

  458a0b70b496 ("bitmap_parse: support 'all' semantics")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just use the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell