Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 11:46:50 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/virtio_net.c

between commits:

  5c37711d9f27 ("virtio-net: fix for unable to handle page fault for address")
  8fb7da9e9907 ("virtio_net: get build_skb() buf by data ptr")

from the net tree and commits:

  6c66c147b9a4 ("virtio-net: fix for unable to handle page fault for address")
  7bf64460e3b2 ("virtio-net: get build_skb() buf by data ptr")

from the net-next tree.

These patches are different version of the same idea.

I fixed it up (just used the latter versions) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell