Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 19:32:42 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
these warnings:

Documentation/gpu/driver-uapi.rst:2412: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/rfc/i915_gem_lmem:1393.
Declaration is '.. c:enum:: drm_i915_gem_memory_class'.
Documentation/gpu/driver-uapi.rst:2484: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/rfc/i915_gem_lmem:2484.
Declaration is '.. c:struct:: drm_i915_gem_memory_class_instance'.
Documentation/gpu/driver-uapi.rst:7: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/rfc/i915_gem_lmem:7.
Declaration is '.. c:struct:: drm_i915_memory_region_info'.
Documentation/gpu/driver-uapi.rst:2531: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/rfc/i915_gem_lmem:2531.
Declaration is '.. c:struct:: drm_i915_query_memory_regions'.
Documentation/gpu/driver-uapi.rst:2595: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/rfc/i915_gem_lmem:1393.
Declaration is '.. c:struct:: drm_i915_gem_create_ext'.
Documentation/gpu/driver-uapi.rst:2615: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/rfc/i915_gem_lmem:1393.
Declaration is '.. c:struct:: drm_i915_gem_create_ext_memory_regions'.

Introduced by (one or more of) commits

  0c1a77cbdafb ("drm/doc: add section for driver uAPI")
  2bc9c04ea702 ("drm/doc/rfc: i915 DG1 uAPI")
  727ecd99a4c9 ("drm/doc/rfc: drop the i915_gem_lmem.h header")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell