Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 11:24:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_main.c

between commit:

  45ce08594ec3 ("igc: add correct exception tracing for XDP")

from the net tree and commit:

  73a6e3721261 ("igc: Refactor __igc_xdp_run_prog()")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I am not sure, but I just used the latter version) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell