Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 19:25:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/include/asm/page.h

between commits:

  92638b4e1b47 ("mm: arch: remove indirection level in alloc_zeroed_user_highpage_movable()")
  7a3b83537188 ("kasan: use separate (un)poison implementation for integrated init")
  013bb59dbb7c ("arm64: mte: handle tags zeroing at page allocation time")
  c275c5c6d50a ("kasan: disable freed user page poisoning with HW tags")

from the arm64 tree and (more or less) duplicated patches in the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I dropped the patches form the akpm tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell