Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with the risc-v-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:26:08 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/mm/init.c

between commit:

  8700a6b6fee2 ("riscv: fix typo in init.c")

from the risc-v-fixes tree and commit:

  010623568222 ("riscv: mm: init: Consolidate vars, functions")

from the risc-v tree.

Note that 8700a6b6fee2 supposedly fixes 010623568222, but 010623568222
is not an ancestor of 8700a6b6fee2.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from 8700a6b6fee2) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell