Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:39:32 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/crypto/cavium/nitrox/nitrox_main.c

between commit:

  6a3239a738d8 ("Revert "crypto: cavium/nitrox - add an error message to explain the failure of pci_request_mem_regions"")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  0dc64297c8ac ("crypto: cavium/nitrox - Fix an error rhandling path in 'nitrox_probe()'")

from the crypto tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter since it also did what the former
did) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell