Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ext3 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:32:45 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ext3 tree got a conflict in:

  include/uapi/asm-generic/unistd.h

between commit:

  8b1462b67f23 ("quota: finish disable quotactl_path syscall")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  64c2c2c62f92 ("quota: Change quotactl_path() systcall to an fd-based one")

from the ext3 tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell