Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the gpio-brgl tree with the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 18:16:24 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gpio-brgl tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio-davinci.txt

between commit:

  c601eef1e258 ("dt-bindings: clock: update ti,sci-clk.yaml references")

from the devicetree tree and commit:

  c830b87a761b ("dt-bindings: gpio: gpio-davinci: Convert to json-schema")

from the gpio-brgl tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell