Subject: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 21:16:59 +1000

Hi all,

In commit

  d7d607096ae6 ("sched/rt: Fix Deadline utilization tracking during policy change")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 3727e0e ("sched/dl: Add dl_rq utilization tracking")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

In commit

  fecfcbc288e9 ("sched/rt: Fix RT utilization tracking during policy change")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 371bf427 ("sched/rt: Add rt_rq utilization tracking")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

This can be fixed for the future by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more)
or (for git v2.11 or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to
"auto").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell