Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 19:56:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c

between commit:

  56afad885228 ("powerpc: Remove klimit")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  6e6e0df2a484 ("powerpc: convert to setup_initial_init_mm()")

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter since it had also decided to use
_end directly) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell