Subject: linux-next: Fixes tags need some work in the clk tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 21:44:30 +1000

Hi all,

In commit

  3c9b49b0031a ("clk: si5341: Update initialization magic")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 3044a860fd ("clk: Add Si5341/Si5340 driver")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

In commit

  71dcc4d1f7d2 ("clk: si5341: Check for input clock presence and PLL lock on startup")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 3044a860fd ("clk: Add Si5341/Si5340 driver")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

In commit

  78f6f406026d ("clk: si5341: Avoid divide errors due to bogus register contents")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 3044a860fd ("clk: Add Si5341/Si5340 driver")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

In commit

  6e7d2de1e000 ("clk: si5341: Wait for DEVICE_READY on startup")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 3044a860fd ("clk: Add Si5341/Si5340 driver")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

This can be fixed for the future by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more)
or (for git v2.11 or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to
"auto").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell