Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 09:11:13 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

net/core/dev.c: In function 'gro_list_prepare':
net/core/dev.c:6015:51: error: 'TC_SKB_EXT' undeclared (first use in this function)
 6015 |    struct tc_skb_ext *skb_ext = skb_ext_find(skb, TC_SKB_EXT);
      |                                                   ^~~~~~~~~~
net/core/dev.c:6015:51: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
net/core/dev.c:6020:19: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct tc_skb_ext'
 6020 |     diffs |= p_ext->chain ^ skb_ext->chain;
      |                   ^~
net/core/dev.c:6020:36: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct tc_skb_ext'
 6020 |     diffs |= p_ext->chain ^ skb_ext->chain;
      |                                    ^~

Caused by commit

  8550ff8d8c75 ("skbuff: Release nfct refcount on napi stolen or re-used skbs")

I have used the net tree from next-20210706 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell