Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the at91 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:01:47 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the at91 tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S: Assembler messages:
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_CSS used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_DIV used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_CSS_MAINCK used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_DIV1 used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_CSS used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_DIV used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_ID_MSK used as an immediate value
arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_suspend.S:1052: Error: undefined symbol AT91_PMC_MCR_V2_CMD used as an immediate value

Caused by commit

  6cb0e54412a3 ("ARM: at91: pm: add support for MCK1..4 save/restore for ulp modes")

I have used the at91 tree from next-20210716 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell