Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:32:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c

between commit:

  213ad73d0607 ("tcp: disable TFO blackhole logic by default")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  e93abb840a2c ("net/tcp_fastopen: remove tcp_fastopen_ctx_lock")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c
index a692626c19e4,e9321dd39cdb..000000000000
--- a/net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c
@@@ -2964,8 -2964,7 +2964,7 @@@ static int __net_init tcp_sk_init(struc
  	net->ipv4.sysctl_tcp_comp_sack_slack_ns = 100 * NSEC_PER_USEC;
  	net->ipv4.sysctl_tcp_comp_sack_nr = 44;
  	net->ipv4.sysctl_tcp_fastopen = TFO_CLIENT_ENABLE;
- 	spin_lock_init(&net->ipv4.tcp_fastopen_ctx_lock);
 -	net->ipv4.sysctl_tcp_fastopen_blackhole_timeout = 60 * 60;
 +	net->ipv4.sysctl_tcp_fastopen_blackhole_timeout = 0;
  	atomic_set(&net->ipv4.tfo_active_disable_times, 0);
  
  	/* Reno is always built in */