Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm-next tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 12:14:47 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_drv.h

between commit:

  ebc9ac7c3dfe ("drm/vmwgfx: Update device headers")

from the drm-next tree and commit:

  be4f77ac6884 ("drm/vmwgfx: Cleanup fifo mmio handling")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_drv.h
index 356f82c26f59,5652d982b1ce..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_drv.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_drv.h