Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the clk tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:43:04 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mmsys.txt
  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mmsys.yaml

between commit:

  d18eb76bbd69 ("dt-bindings: ARM: Mediatek: Add mmsys document binding for MT8192")

from the clk/clk-next tree and commit:

  cba3c40d1f97 ("dt-bindings: arm: mediatek: mmsys: convert to YAML format")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mmsys.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mmsys.yaml
index 2d4ff0ce387b..f9ffa5b703a5 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mmsys.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mmsys.yaml
@@ -29,6 +29,7 @@ properties:
               - mediatek,mt8167-mmsys
               - mediatek,mt8173-mmsys
               - mediatek,mt8183-mmsys
+              - mediatek,mt8192-mmsys
               - mediatek,mt8365-mmsys
           - const: syscon
       - items: