Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:29:49 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_display.c

between commit:

  b4bde5554f70 ("drm/i915/display: split DISPLAY_VER 9 and 10 in intel_setup_outputs()")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  cad83b405fe4 ("drm/i915/display: remove PORT_F workaround for CNL")
  ec387b8ff8d7 ("drm/i915/display: split DISPLAY_VER 9 and 10 in intel_setup_outputs()")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_display.c
index 557871ee07db,3faedcb7ef42..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_display.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_display.c