Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mhi tree with the net tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:22:30 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mhi tree got a conflict in:

  net/qrtr/mhi.c

between commit:

  ce78ffa3ef16 ("net: really fix the build...")

from the net tree and commit:

  51caa4ed8542 ("bus: mhi: Add inbound buffers allocation flag")

from the mhi tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc net/qrtr/mhi.c
index 1dc955ca57d3,29b4fa3b72ab..000000000000
--- a/net/qrtr/mhi.c
+++ b/net/qrtr/mhi.c