Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the qcom tree with the usb tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 11:21:38 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the qcom tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi

between commit:

  1f958f3dff42 ("Revert "arm64: dts: qcom: Harmonize DWC USB3 DT nodes name"")

from the usb tree and commit:

  9da65e441d4d ("arm64: dts: qcom: Add support for SONY Xperia X Performance / XZ / XZs (msm8996, Tone platform)")

from the qcom tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi
index 78c55ca10ba9,31686950004e..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi
+++ b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi