Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:04:17 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_drv.c

between commit:

  e00f543d3596 ("drm/amdgpu: add DID for beige goby")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  a8f706966b92 ("drm/amdgpu: add pci device id for cyan_skillfish")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_drv.c
index 5ed8381ae0f5,d637b0536f84..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_drv.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_drv.c
@@@ -1213,13 -1212,9 +1212,16 @@@ static const struct pci_device_id pciid
  	{0x1002, 0x740F, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_ALDEBARAN|AMD_EXP_HW_SUPPORT},
  	{0x1002, 0x7410, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_ALDEBARAN|AMD_EXP_HW_SUPPORT},
  
 +	/* BEIGE_GOBY */
 +	{0x1002, 0x7420, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_BEIGE_GOBY},
 +	{0x1002, 0x7421, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_BEIGE_GOBY},
 +	{0x1002, 0x7422, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_BEIGE_GOBY},
 +	{0x1002, 0x7423, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_BEIGE_GOBY},
 +	{0x1002, 0x743F, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_BEIGE_GOBY},
 +
+ 	/* CYAN_SKILLFISH */
+ 	{0x1002, 0x13FE, PCI_ANY_ID, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, CHIP_CYAN_SKILLFISH|AMD_IS_APU},
+ 
  	{0, 0, 0}
  };