Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the qcom tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 15:13:12 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc7280.dtsi

between commit:

  298c81a7d44f ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc7280: Add nodes for eMMC and SD card")

from the qcom tree and commit:

  bb9efa59c665 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc7280: Add USB related nodes")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc7280.dtsi
index 53a21d086178,cd6908f3fd09..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc7280.dtsi
+++ b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc7280.dtsi