Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:29:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  fs/io-wq.c

between commit:

  21698274da5b ("io-wq: fix lack of acct->nr_workers < acct->max_workers judgement")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  e16aa0c614c6 ("io-wq: remove GFP_ATOMIC allocation off schedule out path")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version, but more may be needed?) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell