Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:35:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got conflicts in:

  include/linux/bpf-cgroup.h
  kernel/bpf/helpers.c

between commit:

  a2baf4e8bb0f ("bpf: Fix potentially incorrect results with bpf_get_local_storage()")

from the net tree and commit:

  c7603cfa04e7 ("bpf: Add ambient BPF runtime context stored in current")

from the net-next tree.

The latter removed the code that the former modified.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell