Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the tegra tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:19:14 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  b3b3e68aaab6 ("ARM: tegra: nexus7: Improve thermal zones")
  d97a74513cec ("ARM: tegra: acer-a500: Improve thermal zones")
  0cae833ff518 ("ARM: tegra: acer-a500: Use verbose variant of atmel,wakeup-method value")
  ebfbd63602b0 ("ARM: tegra: acer-a500: Add power supplies to accelerometer")
  0c3136565b64 ("ARM: tegra: acer-a500: Remove bogus USB VBUS regulators")
  3970dc6444c5 ("ARM: tegra: jetson-tk1: Correct interrupt trigger type of temperature sensor")
  0a6e9f9cc27b ("ARM: tegra: dalmore: Correct interrupt trigger type of temperature sensor")
  ad86e473e1f3 ("ARM: tegra: cardhu: Correct interrupt trigger type of temperature sensor")
  61f8c4f6eefb ("ARM: tegra: apalis: Correct interrupt trigger type of temperature sensor")
  303e2f343403 ("ARM: tegra: nyan: Correct interrupt trigger type of temperature sensor")
  c626fd7eeb11 ("ARM: tegra: acer-a500: Add interrupt to temperature sensor node")
  4eb121af6184 ("ARM: tegra: nexus7: Add interrupt to temperature sensor node")
  a371e9698e89 ("ARM: tegra: paz00: Add interrupt to temperature sensor node")
  00786f61df89 ("ARM: tegra: ouya: Add interrupt to temperature sensor node")
  ffd8969c9100 ("ARM: tegra: Add SoC thermal sensor to Tegra30 device-trees")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell