Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mtd tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:49:07 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mtd tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mtd/mtd_blkdevs.c

between commit:

  2b6d2833cd1d ("mtd: mtd_blkdevs: Initialize rq.limits.discard_granularity")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  c7c12c7ce6c1 ("mtd: blk_devs: make discard work on FTLs")

from the mtd tree.

I fixed it up (I (arbitrarily) used the former version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell