Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:25:47 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  block/mq-deadline-cgroup.c

between commit:

  0f7839955114 ("Revert "block/mq-deadline: Add cgroup support"")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  252c651a4c85 ("blk-cgroup: stop using seq_get_buf")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell