Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pinctrl tree with the irqchip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:04:12 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pinctrl tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c

between commit:

  a9cb09b7be84 ("pinctrl: Bulk conversion to generic_handle_domain_irq()")

from the irqchip tree and commit:

  9ce9a02039de ("pinctrl/rockchip: drop the gpio related codes")

from the pinctrl tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code changed by the former, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far
as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell