Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the kvm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 08:21:47 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  5ac66856417a ("KVM: SVM: AVIC: drop unsupported AVIC base relocation code")
  6b0f5cfa6207 ("KVM: SVM: call avic_vcpu_load/avic_vcpu_put when enabling/disabling AVIC")
  28471728a851 ("KVM: SVM: move check for kvm_vcpu_apicv_active outside of avic_vcpu_{put|load}")
  5f3c6f56ad99 ("KVM: SVM: avoid refreshing avic if its state didn't change")
  2c8c05f69ac3 ("KVM: SVM: remove svm_toggle_avic_for_irq_window")
  11d9e063e484 ("KVM: x86: hyper-v: Deactivate APICv only when AutoEOI feature is in use")
  46cd27246e22 ("KVM: SVM: add warning for mistmatch between AVIC vcpu state and AVIC inhibition")
  626fcb4e640e ("KVM: x86: APICv: fix race in kvm_request_apicv_update on SVM")
  049e1cd8365e ("KVM: x86: don't disable APICv memslot when inhibited")
  6ca19df1ae70 ("KVM: x86/mmu: allow APICv memslot to be enabled but invisible")
  359a029cf50e ("KVM: x86/mmu: allow kvm_faultin_pfn to return page fault handling code")
  d67c15c4ac94 ("KVM: x86/mmu: rename try_async_pf to kvm_faultin_pfn")
  b04260e0857d ("KVM: x86/mmu: bump mmu notifier count in kvm_zap_gfn_range")
  7b03fdb9eba6 ("KVM: x86/mmu: add comment explaining arguments to kvm_zap_gfn_range")
  cb3b2438457d ("KVM: x86/mmu: fix parameters to kvm_flush_remote_tlbs_with_address")
  175c4f82f59f ("Revert "KVM: x86/mmu: Allow zap gfn range to operate under the mmu read lock"")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell