Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the pci-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:13:57 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c

between commit:

  045a9277b561 ("PCI/sysfs: Use correct variable for the legacy_mem sysfs object")

from the pci-current tree and commits:

  93bb8e352a91 ("sysfs: Invoke iomem_get_mapping() from the sysfs open callback")
  f06aff924f97 ("sysfs: Rename struct bin_attribute member to f_mapping")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c
index 7bbf2673c7f2,f65382915f01..000000000000
--- a/drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c
+++ b/drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c
@@@ -978,7 -978,7 +978,7 @@@ void pci_create_legacy_files(struct pci
  	b->legacy_mem->size = 1024*1024;
  	b->legacy_mem->attr.mode = 0600;
  	b->legacy_mem->mmap = pci_mmap_legacy_mem;
- 	b->legacy_mem->mapping = iomem_get_mapping();
 -	b->legacy_io->f_mapping = iomem_get_mapping;
++	b->legacy_mem->f_mapping = iomem_get_mapping;
  	pci_adjust_legacy_attr(b, pci_mmap_mem);
  	error = device_create_bin_file(&b->dev, b->legacy_mem);
  	if (error)