Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the file-locks tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:19:41 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the file-locks tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) produced this warning:

fs/remap_range.c: In function 'remap_verify_area':
fs/remap_range.c:102:16: warning: unused variable 'inode' [-Wunused-variable]
  102 |  struct inode *inode = file_inode(file);
      |                ^~~~~

Also from the arm multi_v7_defconfig build:

fs/locks.c: In function 'fcntl_setlk64':
fs/locks.c:2509:16: warning: unused variable 'inode' [-Wunused-variable]
 2509 |  struct inode *inode = locks_inode(filp);
      |                ^~~~~

And from the x86_64 allmodconfig build:

fs/9p/vfs_file.c: In function 'v9fs_file_lock_dotl':
fs/9p/vfs_file.c:322:1: warning: label 'out_err' defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
  322 | out_err:
      | ^~~~~~~

Introduced by commit

  3efee0567b4a ("fs: remove mandatory file locking support")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell