Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the ftrace tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:58:04 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the ftrace tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced this warning:

Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:80: WARNING: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 8.

=========== ==========================================
.hex        display a number as a hex value
.sym        display an address as a symbol
.sym-offset display an address as a symbol and offset
.syscall    display a syscall id as a system call name
.execname   display a common_pid as a program name
.log2       display log2 value rather than raw number
.buckets=size  display grouping of values rather than raw number
.usecs      display a common_timestamp in microseconds
=========== ==========================================

Introduced by commit

  370364351926 ("tracing/histogram: Update the documentation for the buckets modifier")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell