Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the bpf-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:50:50 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the bpf-next tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c:717:47: error: expected ')' before 'struct'
  717 | BTF_ID_LIST_GLOBAL_SINGLE(btf_task_struct_ids, struct, task_struct)
      |                                               ^~~~~~~
      |                                               )
kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c: In function 'bpf_tracing_func_proto':
kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c:1051:11: error: 'bpf_get_current_task_btf_proto' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'bpf_get_current_task_proto'?
 1051 |   return &bpf_get_current_task_btf_proto;
      |           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |           bpf_get_current_task_proto

Caused by commit

  33c5cb36015a ("bpf: Consolidate task_struct BTF_ID declarations")

I have used the bpf-next tree from next-20210825 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell