Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 16:48:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  Makefile

between commit:

  389640bf8d17 ("Makefile: remove stale cc-option checks")

from the kbuild tree and commits:

  2d931b634b81 ("Makefile: Enable -Warray-bounds")
  7d8aac16a0a8 ("Makefile: Enable -Wzero-length-bounds")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the line modified by the former,
so I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell