Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:49:04 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/bus/mhi/core/main.c
  net/qrtr/mhi.c

between commit:

  9ebc2758d0bb ("Revert "net: really fix the build..."")

from the origin tree and commit:

  0092a1e3f763 ("bus: mhi: Add inbound buffers allocation flag")

from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the commit in Linus' tree is basically a revert of the
char-misc tree, so I effectively reverted the latter) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell