Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the iio-fixes, staging trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:46:18 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/rtl8188eu/include/osdep_intf.h
  drivers/staging/rtl8188eu/os_dep/ioctl_linux.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8188eu/os_dep/os_intfs.c

between commit:

  55dfa29b43d2 ("staging: rtl8188eu: remove rtl8188eu driver from staging dir")

from the iio-fixes, staging trees and commit:

  89939e890605 ("staging: rtlwifi: use siocdevprivate")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I have removed these files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell