Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:04:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/rtl8188eu/include/ieee80211.h

between commit:

  55dfa29b43d2 ("staging: rtl8188eu: remove rtl8188eu driver from staging dir")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  cdea12025e0d ("treewide: Replace 0-element memcpy() destinations with flexible arrays")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell