Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:57:56 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the amdgpu tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_driver.h:40,
                 from include/drm/drm_gem_ttm_helper.h:11,
                 from drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem_ttm_helper.c:5:
include/drm/ttm/ttm_device.h:274:19: error: duplicate member 'pinned'
  274 |  struct list_head pinned;
      |                   ^~~~~~

Caused by commit

  59084e464297 ("drm/ttm: Create pinned list")

interacting with commit

  32eadf52d449 ("drm/ttm: Create pinned list")

from the drm-misc tree.

The automatic merge proved incorrect, so I have removed one of the
insertions.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell