Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 09:07:29 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_hdmi.c

between commit:

  b1044a9b8100 ("Revert drm/vc4 hdmi runtime PM changes")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  36e9bcb8edfc ("drm/vc4: select PM")
  a22dad7fa0cd ("drm/vc4: hdmi: Rework the pre_crtc_configure error handling")

from the drm-misc-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just effectively reverted the change in Linus' tree) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell