Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the folio tree with the fscache tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:54:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the folio tree got a conflict in:

  fs/cachefiles/rdwr.c

between commit:

  405f4ff7f8a3 ("fscache: Remove the old I/O API")

from the fscache tree and commit:

  2e96a1a81b3f ("mm/filemap: Convert page wait queues to be folios")

from the folio tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell