Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rtc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:10:27 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the rtc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/rtc/rtc-msc313.c: In function 'msc313_rtc_read_alarm':
drivers/rtc/rtc-msc313.c:54:12: error: implicit declaration of function 'readw' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   54 |  seconds = readw(priv->rtc_base + REG_RTC_MATCH_VAL_L)
      |            ^~~~~
drivers/rtc/rtc-msc313.c: In function 'msc313_rtc_alarm_irq_enable':
drivers/rtc/rtc-msc313.c:75:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'writew' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   75 |  writew(reg, priv->rtc_base + REG_RTC_CTRL);
      |  ^~~~~~

Caused by commit

  be7d9c9161b9 ("rtc: Add support for the MSTAR MSC313 RTC")

I have used the rtc tree from next-20210924 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell