Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the rpmsg tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:40:11 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  5346c95245ad ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: k3-dsp: Cleanup SoC compatible from DT example")
  e24acced0dd9 ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: k3-r5f: Cleanup SoC compatible from DT example")
  6944d19dfd0d ("remoteproc: mediatek: Support mt8195 scp")
  3c14c79a4c32 ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: mediatek: Convert mtk,scp to json-schema")
  fc265554dbc8 ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: mediatek: Add binding for mt8192 scp")
  d75e3e9fa929 ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: mediatek: Add binding for mt8195 scp")
  4d2236dbeb09 ("remoteproc: meson-mx-ao-arc: Add a driver for the AO ARC remote procesor")
  059efbbfa03a ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: Add the documentation for Meson AO ARC rproc")
  ee3eec23f843 ("remoteproc: imx_rproc: Change to ioremap_wc for dram")
  9da2a820edc7 ("remoteproc: imx_rproc: Fix rsc-table name")
  f64051b28d2d ("remoteproc: imx_rproc: Fix ignoring mapping vdev regions")
  cfaa53387e8b ("remoteproc: imx_rproc: Fix TCM io memory type")
  a46fb6875d39 ("remoteproc: Fix the wrong default value of is_iomem")
  c7e587505b2b ("remoteproc: elf_loader: Fix loading segment when is_iomem true")
  a57645ea04bf ("rpmsg: Change naming of mediatek rpmsg property")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

All presumablyrebased :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell