Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 10:33:23 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/media/rc/ir_toy.c

between commit:

  f0c15b360fb6 ("media: ir_toy: prevent device from hanging during transmit")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  4114978dcd24 ("media: ir_toy: prevent device from hanging during transmit")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell