Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 09:44:52 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  a30e5800589b ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Ask ic_info to drop firmware")
  b5e6639b07c0 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add support for TP-Link UB500 Adapter")
  7eb342375a96 ("Bluetooth: btrsi: remove superfluous header files from btrsi.c")
  69b299a7280f ("Bbluetooth: btusb: Add another Bluetooth part for Realtek 8852AE")
  4dd2968805ac ("Bluetooth: btrtl: enable Realtek 8822C/8852A to support AOSP extension")
  0ab353c21be1 ("Bluetooth: hci_qca: enable Qualcomm WCN399x for AOSP extension")
  1e2273d93549 ("Bluetooth: Fix wrong opcode when LL privacy enabled")
  1418965a0768 ("Bluetooth: Fix Advertisement Monitor Suspend/Resume")
  b0504d6e5f5c ("Bluetooth: hci_h5: directly return hci_uart_register_device() ret-val")
  fd2c7321aa13 ("Bluetooth: hci_h5: Fix (runtime)suspend issues on RTL8723BS HCIs")
  1e1f7fc73cb2 ("Bluetooth: btmtkuart: fix a memleak in mtk_hci_wmt_sync")
  6c61fc02a8e5 ("Bluetooth: hci_ldisc: require CAP_NET_ADMIN to attach N_HCI ldisc")
  e319ae6b127d ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add gpio reset way for qca btsoc in cmd_timeout")
  58a65fcc82f8 ("Bluetooth: hci_uart: fix GPF in h5_recv")
  c3ab3f140bb3 ("Bluetooth: btintel: Fix incorrect out of memory check")
  941337964231 ("Bluetooth: Keep MSFT ext info throughout a hci_dev's life cycle")
  e6ce3bd0ce27 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add support for IMC Networks Mediatek Chip(MT7921)")
  0484e117b6ed ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add the new support ID for Realtek RTL8852A")
  cd2aba0b470e ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add protocol for MediaTek bluetooth devices(MT7922)")
  eb73ede91649 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Support public address configuration for MediaTek Chip.")
  5b30aeb2baae ("Bluetooth: btintel: Read boot address irrespective of controller mode")
  097012512953 ("Bluetooth: btintel: Fix boot address")
  e2d1eef236d5 ("Bluetooth: sco: Fix lock_sock() blockage by memcpy_from_msg()")
  927ac8da35db ("Bluetooth: set quality report callback for Intel")
  ae7d925b5c04 ("Bluetooth: Support the quality report events")
  93fb70bc112e ("Bluetooth: refactor set_exp_feature with a feature table")
  76a56bbd810d ("Bluetooth: btintel: support link statistics telemetry events")
  0331b8e990ed ("Bluetooth: btusb: disable Intel link statistics telemetry events")
  81218cbee980 ("Bluetooth: mgmt: Disallow legacy MGMT_OP_READ_LOCAL_OOB_EXT_DATA")
  0b59e272f932 ("Bluetooth: reorganize functions from hci_sock_sendmsg()")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

One of the hazards of rebasing ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell