Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ntfs3 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 10:15:33 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ntfs3 tree got a conflict in:

  fs/ntfs3/xattr.c

between commit:

  f7464060f7ab ("Merge git://github.com/Paragon-Software-Group/linux-ntfs3")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  d81e06be921f ("fs/ntfs3: Remove locked argument in ntfs_set_ea")
  95dd8b2c1ed0 ("fs/ntfs3: Remove unnecessary functions")

from the ntfs3 tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter where they conflicted) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell