Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 12:39:24 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ftrace tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/kprobes.c

between commit:

  670721c7bd2a ("sched: Move kprobes cleanup out of finish_task_switch()")

from the tip tree and commit:

  223a76b268c9 ("kprobes: Fix coding style issues")

from the ftrace tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version of the changed comment) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell