Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the asm-generic tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:38:34 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the asm-generic tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/firmware/Kconfig

between commit:

  4382c73a12b4 ("firmware: qcom_scm: QCOM_SCM should depend on ARCH_QCOM")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  7efbbe6e1414 ("qcom_scm: hide Kconfig symbol")

from the asm-generic tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell